Modern medicine has evolved to take advantage of the high-tech world in which we live, and healthcare providers are constantly developing new ways to treat their patients. But along with these technological advancements in medicine has come regulatory oversight. The responsibility to ensure the privacy and security of patient healthcare records is at the heart of the Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, also known as HIPAA.
To aid our healthcare clients in complying with the rules of HIPAA, we have developed a managed compliance program known as I-COMPLY. This program is designed to assess and identify gaps in compliance and address a work plan to close those gaps.
Highlights of I-COMPLY
- Compliance Coach
- Clean Desk Audits
- Policy and Procedures Creation
- Live Support and HIPAA Hotline
- Due Diligence Illustration via Tracking and Reporting
- Continuing Education on HIPAA Rules and Regulations
- Protected Health Information Use and Disclosure Tracking