Infinity Network Solutions is a customer focused and results-oriented network design, installation and managed services company. With a keen eye for detail and a highly-trained staff of experts, we are positioned to deliver in the increasingly technology-driven world of communications. We are looking for someone with strong technical, troubleshooting and analytical skills – combined with a keen ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. If chosen to be a part of our team, you will participate in either our managed services or network engineering department with opportunities to branch out.
Desired Characteristics and Skills:
- Independent go-getter, proactive, takes initiative, works well without supervision, identifies problems and solutions and takes action before issues arise, takes responsibility
- Perpetual learner: Continually and proactively seeks new information, incorporates new techniques and updated information into solutions provided.
- Customer service guru: establishes positive long-term relationships with clients, is a good listener, responds in a timely manner, solves problems, acts in the best interest of the client.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fun: Easy going, fun to be around, enjoys life and enjoys his/her job.
- Dispatching: schedules service tickets to meet SLAs, coordinates on-site resources for service and project work, keeps clients updated with arrival times.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests. This role is focused on the customer experience, ensuring that we provide information and service in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Service Coordinator position is a key contributor in the success of ensuring client satisfaction. This is achieved by proper follow-up, triaging and assigning of service requests, and managing client expectations.
- Act as the single point of contact for Infinity Network Solutions customers for all service requests and answer incoming calls for the NOC.
- Provide exceptional customer service and provide readily available information to customers.
- Perform incident discovery with the customers to determine urgency and organizational impact; prioritize in an effective and efficient manner.
- Document newly reported incidents and requests
- Classify and categorize newly reported incidents/requests
- Assign newly reported incidents and requests to appropriate NOC technician, based on work flow
- Coordination of all IT support groups, regarding Technical Support, to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Review and process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Coordinate assignments and schedules for internal and technical field resources (NOC technicians and on-site technicians) – for technical support activities
- Re-assign escalated tickets to higher tiered technicians based on the appropriate work flow.
- Maintain communication with customers to relay updates on services provided in response to tickets, keep them informed of incident progress, notify them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Assist NOC technicians with communication efforts and follow-ups with clients
- Assist NOC technicians with the procurement of parts needed for customer incident resolutions
- Monitor ticket system and ensure idle tickets are minimum
- Ongoing commitment to maintaining industry knowledge, with the following goals:
- Ability to provide Tier 1 technical support
- Ability to collect/document technical information as needed to further assist NOC technicians in resolving tickets
- Ability to determine level/tier of technical support needed for each incident at first point of entry
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident.
- Basic problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Quickly respond to customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as it occurs
- Ensure detailed service tickets are maintained for each service request
- Success in the Service Coordinator position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed our client’s expectations in ensuring their incidents are completed to their satisfaction
- This position will be graded on the thoroughness of the information they obtain from the client, feedback from the technical support team and the satisfaction of our clients
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Ability to type 30+ WPM (words per minute)
- 1+ years’ experience in Customer Service is required.
For the full position posting and to apply, please following this link.