Infinity Network Solutions is a customer focused and results-oriented network design, installation and managed services company. With a keen eye for detail and a highly-trained staff of experts, we are positioned to deliver in the increasingly technology-driven world of communications. We are looking for someone with strong technical, troubleshooting and analytical skills – combined with a keen ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. If chosen to be a part of our team, you will participate in either our managed services or network engineering department with opportunities to branch out.
A Server Engineer is competent in server, networking, and storage systems, including virtualization environments. The engineer should have experience in troubleshooting, monitoring and optimizing server systems/applications performance, manage upgrades, and design server infrastructure to meet client systems and applications requirements. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential as the engineer will be required to write detailed ticket notes and create design drawings and documentation.
- Administering and implementing various IT Server solutions for small and medium-sized client environments
- Typically including migration from Windows Server 20xx to Windows Server 2016 or Azure, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, RDS, VMware/Hyper-V, switches, routers and firewalls.
- Remote and onsite troubleshooting, including end-user help desk support
- Installation and maintenance of Windows Desktop Operating Systems and Office Applications
- Windows Server and Network maintenance, including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, SMB file sharing, security
- Peripheral installation and troubleshooting such as Printers and Copiers
- Installation and troubleshooting of various IT solutions
- 4+ years of Windows Active Directory/Linux Server and networking support experience
- Experience managing VMware and/or Hyper-V, EMC, HP, or other SAN storage experience a plus
- Understanding of current backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Great documentation skills
- Proficiency in ticketing systems
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to have some flexibility with work schedule, as required
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and verbal communicative skills
• Paid time off
• Health and Dental Benefits
To apply for the Server & Application Engineer position posting, please following this link.