Infinity Network Solutions is a customer focused and results-oriented network design, installation and managed services company. With a keen eye for detail and a highly-trained staff of experts, we are positioned to deliver in the increasingly technology-driven world of communications. We are looking for someone with strong technical, troubleshooting and analytical skills – combined with a keen ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form. If chosen to be a part of our team, you join our helpdesk group with opportunities for career growth.
The Helpdesk Engineer will manage and support our clients’ Windows infrastructure, along with various network & application-based systems and structures.
- Ensure proper reception of all calls, incidents, and service requests; also establish an initial diagnosis / resolution
- Route calls and service requests to different of internal and external groups when required.
- Follow-up on tickets until their final resolution and inform employees of our clients that their requests have been completed
- Identify and document recurring and / or major incidents in order to recommend best practices in correcting these issues
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the organization by adopting a proactive approach that allows exceeding the expectations of our corporate clients.
- Position will be office based with scheduled local travel
- May be part of an on-call/first rotation and will rotate this responsibility to support client 24×7 operations
- Resolve issues or escalate appropriately within organization
- Daily interaction with employees at various levels within the organization
- Upholds Infinity Network Solutions’ company values
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to provide rapid response and resolution to client issues
- Exceptional Client Service Skills
- Ability to work multiple issues at the same time
- Expert level knowledge in network and telephony systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects or tasks
- Excellent phone manner, as well as listening and follow-up skills
- Independent go-getter: proactive, takes initiative, works well without supervision, identifies problems and solutions and takes action before issues arise, takes responsibility
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Quickly respond to customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as it occurs
- Ensure detailed service tickets are maintained for each service request
To apply for the Helpdesk Engineer position posting, please following this link.