Now that you’ve learned ABOUT US, you may be wondering why you should choose Infinity as your I.T. services provider. How do we stand out in a crowd of seemingly limitless “I.T. guys”? For starters, we’re not really “I.T. guys” in the way you may be thinking. Let us explain…
Our Values – What matters most to you, your staff and your company? What values do you wish to exemplify above all else? We asked ourselves these questions about Infinity Network Solutions. These are the values to which we adhere unwaveringly:
- Accountability and Professionalism
- Preparation Before Execution
- Communication With and Understanding of Our Clients’ Business Processes, Goals and Needs
- Passion for Finding Solutions for Our Clients and Our Company
- Conscientious Utilization of Resources
- Personal and Professional Growth Through Continuous Education and Constructive Self-Criticism
Company Culture – Values won’t amount to much if you fail to foster a culture that promotes and rewards growth and excellence. We believe the challenge of creating a winning Company Culture is one worth facing head on. In fact, we’ve written a book on the subject. PURCHASE VIA AMAZON.
Commitment to Process – Have you ever thought I.T. should be more systematic? Have you ever wanted a clear, repeatable process in which your I.T. environment and your users are supported? We certainly have! We’ve learned over the years that it doesn’t matter how good you are in any one facet of being an I.T. services provider if you’re not good at all aspects from start to finish. That’s why we maintain our firm commitment to a process that ensures your organization’s needs are understood fully, designed for properly, deployed successfully and supported faithfully long term.
- Assess - As an experienced I.T. services partner, we realize the foundation of a successful partnership begins with understanding “Where You Are” versus “Where You Want to Go”. Our Technology Assessment process begins with a coordinated business review with you and your key staff. Should a partnership be deemed as desired and viable upon completion of the business review, at your direction, we will perform a subsequent in-depth Technology Assessment of your current state for an agreed-upon flat rate. The deliverable upon completion of our Technology Assessment will serve to provide information which may be used by you in determining whether to further proceed with a mutual partnership.
- Design - Should you instruct us to proceed with assembly of a customized partnership agreement and/or project design, we will provide a detailed proposal of the services available and required for such an arrangement. Research, assembly and review of this partnership agreement is included in the previously-agreed upon Technology Assessment flat rate.
- Deploy - Execution of change within your organization’s I.T. state will be done with guidance from an assigned Project Coordinator from Infinity Network Solutions. This team member will serve as your primary point of contact for all strategic planning sessions or project updates and will be responsible for assuming the role of a key technology advisor as an adjunct to your team.
- Support - As an inclusion in our partnership agreement, Infinity Network Solutions will manage the ongoing maintenance, support and troubleshooting of your I.T. environment. Our managed I.T. services team will provide support to your staff for all technology issues – from remote support and assistance all the way to on-site recovery and restoration of failed equipment.
Finding Meaning – It’s far too easy to get lost in the day-to-day support of an organization’s I.T. environment. If we’re not careful, as an I.T. services provider, we could become too focused on “turning screws” or just fixing problems when, in fact, the only thing that really matters is the mission and meaning of our clients’ respective operations. Simply put, we want to know why your organization exists. We want to know why you and your staff come to work every day. We want to know what makes you different. Only then can we truly understand why I.T. matters and how it should work for you.
Now that you’re familiar with us, please take a moment to learn what we do with OUR SERVICES.